2.20.2009

Flash Back Fridays

Alright so I'm getting a little bored with no job and tired of cleaning everyday so I decided I'm going to do a flash back friday every friday hopefully. I'm starting off with the most acquired family picture EVER.

I know some of you will hate me for posting this but tough it out.

Year was 1990 we were driving to Vegas for a family vacation. Its funny because its like are our personalities coming out in this photo. Crystal the mature one (love the young womens shirt by the way), Tamara the family clown, Brandi who wants to be a rock star, me who trys to be the family clown but that title was clearly taken by Tamara, Charles who is just happy to be with his family and Jeremy who is a wanderer and does his own thing which is probably the opposite of what ever we do. There are the Chamberlain kids in a nut shell!

4 comments:

Salty Gal said...

those glasses roCK haha

Tamara Cobb said...

I can't believe you posted that pic up...Haha...I can't stop laughing. And we were on our way to California not Vegas silly...

Carole Ann & Jon said...

THAT is the best picture!!!! good job!

Laura said...

I like the pic! It was fun to see your family! :)